Call US : 9811862244 (Mr. Ajay Chandel)
Or Email Us : email@example.com
PWM Solar Charge Controllers from 12V to 360V & 5A to 200A
Our PWM Solar Charge Controllers stands from the rest because of all the features we packed in it.
Our enhanced PWM Solar Charge Controller are ideal for most solar systems, utilizes PWM Control for maximum efficiency combined with temperature compensation for a wide range of operating temperatures. Suitable for standard Lead-Acid Batteries, as well as Gel, Sealed and Flooded type. In-built protection for short-circuit, overload and over-charging.
The technology for solar photovoltaic battery charge controllers has advanced dramatically over the past five years. The most exciting new technology, PWM charging, has become very popular. Some Frequently Asked Questions about PWM battery charging are addressed here.
What is PWM?
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) is the most effective means to achieve constant voltage battery charging by switching the solar system controller’s power devices. When in PWM regulation, the current from the solar array tapers according to the battery’s condition and recharging needs.
Why is there so much excitement about PWM?
Charging a battery with a solar system is a unique and difficult challenge. In the “old days,” simple on-off regulators were used to limit battery outgassing when a solar panel produced excess energy. However, as solar systems matured it became clear how much these simple devices interfered with the charging process.
The history for on-off regulators has been early battery failures, increasing load disconnects, and growing user dissatisfaction. PWM has recently surfaced as the first significant advance in solar battery charging.
PWM solar chargers use technology similar to other modern high quality battery chargers. When a battery voltage reaches the regulation setpoint, the PWM algorithm slowly reduces the charging current to avoid heating and gassing of the battery, yet the charging continues to return the maximum amount of energy to the battery in the shortest time. The result is a higher charging efficiency, rapid recharging, and a healthy battery at full capacity.
In addition, this new method of solar battery charging promises some very interesting and unique benefits from the PWM pulsing. These include:
- Ability to recover lost battery capacity and desulfate a battery.
- Dramatically increase the charge acceptance of the battery.
- Maintain high average battery capacities (90% to 95%) compared to on-off regulated state-of-charge levels that are typically 55% to 60%.
- Equalize drifting battery cells.
- Reduce battery heating and gassing.
- Automatically adjust for battery aging.
- Self-regulate for voltage drops and temperature effects in solar systems.
- 12V-5A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 12V-10A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 12/24V-10A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 12/24V-20A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 24V-30A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 24V-40A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 48V-40A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 96V-50A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 180V-50A PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 5kW PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 10kW PWM Solar Charge Controller
- 20kW PWM Solar Charge Controller